Fibromyalgia is incredibly difficult to deal with when you have a baby. The most effective intervention is CBT. Please read this factsheet which is a chapter from my book Breastfeeding and chronic medical conditions available on amazon.
- Identifying the cause of breast and nipple pain during lactation
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Breastfeeding
- What would mothers like their healthcare team to know about IBD and breastfeeding?
- How to advise women on the safe use of medicines while breastfeeding
- Inflammatory bowel disease and Breastfeeding